Owner Post Them Follow+ Dash



The Talking Diary
__________ Y e a n n a

Greeting



Welcome to this lame blog :)
keep in touch and do give opinion or advice to me
Thankyou .
----------------------------------------------
do as you like , it's doesnt matter at all . cbox at Tell me section :)

Tell Me ;

⊰HOVER HERE!⊱
don't mess up my blog with your ads . just leave your footstep for me to trace you later okay ;)
whoever has my link in your linkies , do tell me . so that I'll put yours . *my previous code was missing :( *


PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Big applause to
IlliShuhada and PikaChan
for the basecode and
layout arrangement :)
gorgeous images taken
from GW

My Hijab My Priority

bismillahirrahmanirrahim .

(klik banner)


simple instruction : 
Copy banner diatas & jangan lupa untuk Sertakan jua sekeping gambar yang menutup aurat & boleh mengayakan dengan krativiti tersendiri bersama mereka yang tersayang .


tipu lah taksayang :) masing-masing dah ada sekolah baru , dah ada haluan baru , dah ada kawan baru , yahh , semuanya baru . tapi harapnya ukhwah yang terjalin tak hilang dek yang baru :) hm.

when you start to style your hijab to make yourself interesting , ask yourself again . Is it humbleness or attraction that we want ?




xoxo, 
yyaaa: